The order deadline was October 20. Orders are now closed.
Through our work with the Governor’s Task Force on Primary Care, the Virginia Center for Health Innovation conducted a survey of Virginia primary care clinicians to assess the need for PPE. Upon sharing the survey results with the Governor’s Task Force on Primary Care, VCHI was able to work with leadership at the Virginia Department of Emergency Management and the Virginia Department of Health to secure a one-time PPE distribution for each of Virginia’s primary care clinicians that are experiencing difficulty securing these essential items through other sources.
While supplies last, each primary care clinician is eligible to receive:
- 10 N95 masks (3M Model 9205)
- Additional supplies include: surgical masks, level 1 patient isolation gowns, and gloves (the numbers of each of these in your shipment will depend on the number of orders placed and the way the items are packaged to protect their sterilization).
The supplies are being provided at NO COST, but you will be responsible for flat rate shipping costs. The supplies are being packaged by a team of volunteers and given the volume of orders we expect to receive; flat rate shipping was the simplest option. Shipping costs are calculated based on the total number of clinicians requesting supplies at each practice site.
Eligibility & Limitations:
- One order per practice site location only. If your practice has multiple locations, please submit an order for each location.
- You must list all clinicians at each location. If there are clinicians that serve multiple locations, please list them on one location only.
- Eligible clinicians include pediatricians, family physicians, internal medicine physicians, OBGYNs, physician assistants and nurse practitioners – if they are practicing in primary care.
How to order:
If you would like to receive a box of supplies, please use the form below to make your request.
All requests must be made by 5 pm on October 20, 2020.
Before submitting your request, please make sure another person from your practice location has not already done so.