Please join us on Wednesday, November 30th for our next speaker series event as we welcome Dr. David Kendrick, the Chief Executive Officer of MyHealth Access Network, Oklahoma’s Health Information Exchange that links more than 4,000 providers and their patients in a community-wide health information system that will help providers better monitor and improve care to:
- Reduce health care costs associated with redundant testing, hospital admissions,and emergency department visits
- Improve care coordination during transitions between health care settings
- Improve patients’ experience and ability to take control of their own health
- Improve quality care for the state of Oklahoma and its nearly 4 million patients
- Bring community leaders and organizations together to utilize health information in meaningful ways to improve community care
This series is supported through a partnership with the Virginia Department of Medical Assistance Services.
Speaker: David Kendrick, MD, MPH | CEO, MyHealth Access Network
Please register below. Registration closes at 12pm on Tuesday, November 29.
Brenden Rivenbark | 804-237-8713 ext 4
- November 30, 2016
9:00 am - 11:00 am
Venue: Libbie Mill Library
Venue Phone: (804) 501-1940
Venue Website: http://www.henricolibrary.org/locations/libbie-millAddress: