Open to undergraduate (sophomore and higher) and graduate students studying nursing, health science, pre-med, economics, business, social work, public health, pharmacy, health administration, public policy, or other related fields. Great opportunity for students interested in health policy, healthcare quality improvement, healthcare data and analytics, and grants administration. Please learn more about our work before applying. Must reside in Richmond, Virginia area for summer 2017.
- Assisting the CEO, CIO and other staff with day-to-day program management and research projects.
- Assisting all VCHI staff with board meeting preparation and execution.
- Assisting the CIO with a variety of projects related to the Virginia Health Innovation Network (VHIN) including regular site auditing and researching topics of interest to VHIN members with the opportunity to write for the VHIN blog.
- Assisting the CIO with projects related to the VHIN.
- Must be comfortable using software tools and other technology.
- Must take direction well, be comfortable asking questions, have great attention to detail, and be able to work both independently and part of a team.
- A stipend will be provided based on experience and hours worked.
To apply: complete the application below and send resume and short writing sample to email@example.com.
Deadline to apply: April 14, 2017